JumpZone Trampoline Park Party
JumpZone Trampoline park PArty
Looking for an unforgetable trampoline party?
Enjoy your own PRIVATE Trampoline Park for a full hour of jumping fun on Airborne Trampoline JumpZone's 31 Floor Trampolines + 17 Wall trampolines. All just for you!
Airbornes JumpZone Trampoline Parties are always fully hosted by Airborne's JumpZone Trampoline Coaches and include trampoline safety instructions and optional trampoline games including Trampoline Dodgeball.
Airborne JumpZone Trampoline Park Parties always include private use of fully furnished party rooms. Your private party room is yours both during, and for an additional hour after jump time (Total party time 2 hours). Choose from Airborne’s Basic Package where you cater in ANY food of your choosing, or the Fully Catered Pizza Package where you only have to bring the kids. A complimentary pot of coffee is available for you and the other guests with all packages.
Best of all, let Airborne's Staff do ALL THE CLEANING!
The best PRIVATE trampoline party for kids 2+ and adults!
Or Call (905) 850-8477
Airborne's JumpZone Trampoline Park Party Comes Standard With…
-Private Use Of Airborne’s Entire JumpZone Trampoline Park Including 31 Floor & 17 Wall Trampolines –
- Up to 30 Participants, Each With Their Own Trampoline -
- Packages Which Allow You To Bring In ANY of Your Own Food & Supplies -
– Airborne Trampoline Coaches Hosting Your Jump Time -
-Full Instructions & Safety Rules For All Participants-
-Optional Trampoline Games Including Trampoline Dodgeball-
-Today’s Hit Music While You Jump (or bring your own)-
- Private Fully Furnished Birthday Party Rooms-
- Access To Party Room During Jump Time & 1 Additional Hour After (Total Party Time 2 Hours) -
-Complimentary Pot of Coffee With All Accessories-
Or Click Here To Check Out Airborne's Olympic Trampoline Party
Packages & Pricing
Basic JumpZone Trampoline Park Party Package
Includes Private Trampoline Time & Party Room Rental.
$355.00 + H.S.T. - Up to 30 Jumpers
JumpZone Trampoline Park Pizza Package
Includes Private Trampoline Time, Party Room Rental, Party Size Pizzas, Table Settings, Coffee & Drinks for Jumpers.
$455.00 + H.S.T. - Up to 30 Jumpers
NEW! Dodgeball trampoline party upgrade
Airborne Coaches Host A Private Trampoline Dodgeball Game For The Jumpers.
Upgrade now for only $25
(limited time promotional pricing)
To Book, Call or Email…
Special Needs Jumpers
Airborne Trampoline JumpZone welcomes all participants including those with developmental disabilities, and physical disabilities. In order to maintain a safe environment for all participants, Airborne Trampoline JumpZone requires that all participants follow the guidelines set forth by The Ontario Special Olympics & Gymnastics Ontario. Should you be having any guests with special needs including Autism, Downs Syndrome etc… , please notify an Airborne staff member in advance so the appropriate arrangements can be made.
Airborne Recommends that all participants arrive in the appropriate attire for physical activity.
What to Wear: Grip Socks – Track Pants/Shorts – T-shirt/Sweat shirt – Comfortable athletic clothing – Hair Tie For Long Hair
What NOT to wear: Jeans- Dress pants- Belts- Hats- Dress/Skirt- Jewellery (Stud earrings are okay) – Watches
All participants are required to complete an Airborne Electronic Waiver, any participants under the age of 18 must have an Electronic Waiver completed by their Parents/Legal Guardian.
JumpZone Trampoline Park Safety Rules
- Remove Shoes Before Jumping
- Empty Your Pockets Entirely
- Walk Onto & Off The Trampolines
- Jump In A Safe & Controlled Manner
- Master The Basics Of Trampolining Before Moving Onto More Advanced Skills
- AlwaysBend Your Knees To Stop Your Bounce
- Bounce In The Center Of The Trampoline & Always On Two Feet
- Perform At Your Own Risk, Flips & Other Skills Can Be Dangerous
- Be Aware Of Those Around You
- Follow ALL Rules & The Airborne Trampoline Coaches Instructions
- Ask The Airborne Coaches If You Need Assistance Or Have Questions
- DO NOT Jump Off The Trampolines To Any Other Surface Or Object
- DO NOT Jump More Than 1 Person Per Trampoline
-DO NOT Perfrom Any Flips Without Permission From An Airborne Coach
- DO NOT Perform Any Back Flips Or Double Flips
- DO NOT Double Bounce Or Affect Another Persons Bounce In Any Way
- DO NOT Continue Jumping If A Person Enters Your Trampoline
- DO NOT Attempt Any Skill Outside Of Your Skill Level, Personal Limitations, Or Abilities
- DO NOT Have Anything In Your Mouth While You Participate
- DO NOT Jump If An Airborne Trampoline Coach Is Not Present
- DO NOT Engage In Horse Play, Tackle, Or Rough House With Any Other Participant
- DO NOT Begin Participation Without Presenting Yourself To An Airborne Coach,
Participating In A Safety Orientation & Understanding How To Stop Your
Bounce Using The "Stop Bounce” Skill.