2018 Upcoming School Year Camps
PA Days: Fri Apr 13; Fri May 4; Fri June 1.
Summer Camp 2018
Airborne Trampoline KW offers a unique experience that combines one-on-one lessons where your children will safely learn the Olympic sport of Trampoline from certified coaches using a custom level system with 20 ribbons. Everyone also gets to go in our fly high bungee and play trampoline games like frisbee and relay races. This is accompanied by a daily outing or show such as Laser Tag, Grand River Rocks, Cosmic Bowling, Mini-golf, Swimming, Reptile Shows, Magic Shows, Science Experiments, Pizza & Movie days along with many other outdoor or indoor sports and activities.
Airborne Camp Counsellors are fully certified trampoline coaches (NCCP & Gymnastics Ontario).
Book weekly or daily.
For Ages: 5-14
Extended Hours: 8-9am & 5-6pm
Weekly: $5.98 / hour per child for weekly bookings. ($239 per week and includes all activities, trips, pizza on Friday, etc.)
Daily: $6.50 / hour per child ($52 per day + trip fee of $13 if applicable & $5 pizza charge if on Friday).
Extended Hours: $5 per hour.
Summer Calendar of Events
All trips are by school bus. GRR: Grand River Rocks - Rock Climbing.
Bounce and Climb Camp Weeks
During the weeks of July 3-6, Aug 7-10, and Aug 27-31 we are doing an exciting cross-camp with Grand River Rocks (GRR). 4 day weeks are $199 and the 5 day week is $249. Campers will spend half the day at GRR indoor rock climbing gym. They will learn rock climbing techniques through a series of games, challenges, and exploration. The other half of the day will be spent at Airborne learning skills on the trampolines, jumping for fun in cosmic lighting, playing trampoline games, and flying high in Airborne's bungee! A bus will provide transportation. Drop-off and Pick-up will be at GRR.
Gymnastics Ontario Membership Fee: $28.32 per child. This one time annual Gymnastics Ontario membership fee is mandatory for all participants signing up for more than 3 days of camp. This is the same fee that is required for Rec Classes as well as other activities and is paid only once for the year (July-June) and is transferable to or from other gymnastics clubs.
Deposit: A $50 deposit is required upon booking for each week registered, or $10 per day. (Deposits are non-refundable without a doctor’s note, but can be transferred if necessary up to two week's prior to the week booked.)
All prices exclude applicable HST.
Things to know for camp:
1. Please scroll down to what to wear below.
2. Electronic waivers must be filled out and signed.
3. All trips and activities are subject to change in case of illness of show provider or venue closure. We will do our best to keep you informed.
4. All trips are made using a school bus.
5. Please bring your own lunch, snacks, and drinks every day except Friday.
6. Please do NOT bring any peanut products to camp.
7. Please leave MP3 players, cell phones, or any other electronic equipment at home as we are not responsible for loss, theft, or damage.
8. Our staff will always have a phone on them in case there is need to contact anyone.
9. Bring a hat and / or wear sunscreen as we do outdoor activities.
10. Trampoline time is instructed and supervised by our fully certified trampoline coaches.
11. Due to the nature of our camp program, we regretfully cannot accept children with special needs or those suffering from severe allergies into our day camp, however, Airborne does offer special needs classes and group bookings throughout the week and on weekends.